Make precision cuts in laterals 3–10" diameter.
The Micro lateral cutter employs a powerful air motor to make cuts as far as 100' inside pipes 3–6" (or up to 10" as an option‡). Remote-inflated air bladders allow self-positioning of the cutting head‡; clamp the arm for precision cutting in vertical or horizontal orientation; and enable cutting feeds of 4". Just 72mm in diameter, the head fits through small openings, and its agile, joystick-controlled articulation (400/90-deg rotation/swivel) facilitates precision cutting, as well as maneuvering through 90-deg bends in 4" lines. An illuminated camera with monitor, digital recorder and combined water‡/air cleaning lets you monitor cutting in real time, and a pressure alarm warns against water ingress. Designed for productivity, the entire system travels on a compact chassis, accepts various interchangeable cutting heads, and can be field-maintained with operator-replaceable parts.
- Reaches 100' into 3-6" lines (10" optional‡).
- Crawls and climbs using remote self-positioning‡.
- Clamps inside pipe for precise cutting.
- Fits into small openings, and through 90-deg bends in 4" pipe.
- Articulates 90/400 degrees (rotation/swivel) and delivers full 4" cutting feed.
- Displays and records live footage from illuminated, self-cleaning camera‡.
- Boosts productivity with interchangeable bits and field-maintainable components.
‡ Pro model only