High-powered air cutter for lateral reinstatement in 6–15” lines.
Delivering 1.75 hp at 12,000 rpm, the air-powered Titan 150 cuts most any pipe or liner material rapidly, cleanly and precisely. It interfaces directly with CUES controls, reducing the investment for owners of CUES equipment. Lightweight hose design allows the cutter to travel as far as 400'. With two-axis articulation, the cutter arm reaches up 9" and sweeps 400 degrees, and also performs horizontal front cutting. Variable-speed arm articulation and creeping ensures maximum cutting precision. An integral pan/tilt water-flushed color camera delivers real-time cutting footage.
The Titan 150 accepts diamond-impregnated, hardened-steel Kardiam cutting bits, each delivering 75-100 hours of cutting, thanks to onboard water cooling. Hundreds of bit styles are available, with the more popular options shown here.
- Delivers 1.75 hp at 12,000 rpm without overheating.
- Travels up to 400' with lightweight hose.
- Cutter arm reaches up 9", sweeps 400 degrees, and also performs horizontal front cutting.
- Variable-speed arm articulation delivers precise cutting without constant joystick manipulation.
- Adapts to CUES equipment.
- Variable crawl speed allows precise cutter feed.
- Captures real-time footage with water-flushed color pan/tilt camera.
- Water-cooled cutting with diamond-impregnated hardened-steel bits that last 75-100 hours.