Perform safe, accurate remote measurement of pipes and manholes.
Without requiring any confined space entry, DiaMetrik measures the depth and width of manholes, as well as the diameter of incoming lines—all to an accuracy within 0.1". This quick, easy dimensional data makes it simple to complete inspections, plan relining and calculate flow capacities.
A collapsible 15' pole and articulating measurement head enable DiaMetrik to reach every structure requiring measurement, yet stow conveniently in the bed of a pick-up truck. Powered by an industrial-grade laser, DiaMetrik takes readings from 100 mm inside pipes to compensate for any dimensional inconsistencies at the pipe's mouth. It presents readings on a digital display, stores the 10 most recent measurements, and operates on battery power.
- Measures pipe diameter and manhole width/depth using laser.
- Captures dimensions needed to plan relining.
- Quickly collects data required by MACP for manhole inspections.
- Offers an alternative to confined space entry, and limits time in confined space for plugging.
- Maintains 0.1" accuracy over entire 15' range.
- Articulates to measure all infrastructure features.
- Stows compactly for easy transport.